Re: search features

Antti Ahonen wrote:

> Is there a possibility to search files by filename in f-spot? I often
> send people resized versions of photos, and when they ask me for the
> full resolution ones, they usyally ask those by the filename.
>
> Another thing I was wondering about, is this search by date. It is a
> usefull feature, but for me it is a bit inpractical. Smallest time you
> can adjust is days, and for me if I happend to shoot some bigger
> events, there might be several hundred pictures taken on the same day.
> So it would be usefull to search by hour, I would not even say that
> searching by minute would be too much.
>
> Or am I just not using it right?
>
> -Antti

Just to follow up with another question. I feel silly but I can't figure out
how to find photos tagged by a certain tag by simply clicking on the Sidebar
and typing the name. It does not find a tag if it is collapsed. say I have
"cats --> mycats --> kinali" and if it is collapsed in the view, it does not
search into it. makes the whole thing pointless. at the end of the day, I
can't really search by tags.