Re: Photomosaics - Another nice effect

Ooooo nice!  I didn't know this existed.  I never thought to look for it.  Thanks for posting.

On 4/2/07, Lorenzo Milesi < lorenzo milesi gmail com> wrote:
Photomosaics, another nice effect which maybe could be integrated into
F-Spot as a plugin.

-

http://www.complang.tuwien.ac.at/schani/metapixel/

Metapixel is a program for generating photomosaics. It can generate
classical photomosaics, in which the source image is viewed as a
matrix of equally sized rectangles for each of which a matching image
is substitued, as well as collage-style photomosaics, in which
rectangular parts of the source image at arbitrary positions ( i.e. not
aligned to a matrix) are substituted by matching images.