Re: thumbnails and cropping aspect ratios
- From: Stephane Delcroix <stephane delcroix org>
- To: Sergei Gerasenko <gerases publicschoolworks com>
- Cc: F-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: thumbnails and cropping aspect ratios
- Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 22:40:36 +0200
> > How do you create a tag ?
> I first go to Tags -> Create New Tag. I then select a group of pictures,
> right click on it, and choose the tag I just created. Am I doing
> anything wrong?
As far as I remember, F-spot never associated any icons while creating a
tag this way, cause there's no image attached to the tag at creation
If you want to create a tag with a attached icon, either create it using
the tag-typing widget (type 't') or by the contextual menu
(right-click), then 'Attach tag'>'Create new tag'
> F-spot-list mailing list
> F-spot-list gnome org
stephane delcroix org
] [Thread Prev