Re: thumbnails and cropping aspect ratios

> > How do you create a tag ?
> I first go to Tags -> Create New Tag. I then select a group of pictures,
> right click on it, and choose the tag I just created. Am I doing
> anything wrong?
As far as I remember, F-spot never associated any icons while creating a
tag this way, cause there's no image attached to the tag at creation
If you want to create a tag with a attached icon, either create it using
the tag-typing widget (type 't') or by the contextual menu
(right-click), then 'Attach tag'>'Create new tag'