Re: Release request

On 28/09/06, John Stoffel <john stoffel org> wrote:

Guys,

When you release a new version of f-spot for people to play with,
could you post a release annoucement to this list, along with a
changelog?  I've been watching the list waiting for a new release and
was surprised to see it when I looked at the sourceforge site.

Thanks,
John

Are you building from source, or using your distro's repos? I'm pretty
sure that new releases are posted here, but each time a distro updates
their repos we would have no way of knowing. For that, you may be
better off asking in your distro's mailing list.

In any case, if a new release is made and not announced on the list,
then I'll try to make the announcement myself.

Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.com