Goal Status page

Hi Guys

I have created a small web page on the wiki, where we can track the
status of the goals.

http://f-spot.org/Meeting/Meeting_Goal_Status

(Looking good so far :) )

Accessible from the Meeting page

Remember, if anyone wants to try to promote a goal
1) An existing working patch have a distinct higher possibility to be
choosen.
2) A very much wanted feature, that is specific and not to complexed
(like Rating) have a good chance
3) Anything else.... well, it has a lesser chance :)

Please ensure your wish is in as a bug (bug or enhancement request) in
Bugzilla, and after that float the idea on the mailing list.

/Bengt