Re: f-spot slideshow questions...

On 9/28/06, Gabbe <gabbepisa gmail com> wrote:
Unfortunately, there's a little problem: when I start f-spot with switch
"-slideshow", it starts but in a little window and a warning in shell says:
"XSCREENSAVER_WINDOW is not set, starting in window" or something similar.

Googling, i didn't find anything useful that could explain me which values
to pass to XSCREENSAVER_WINDOW variable.

The slide show feature in F-Spot is designed so that it can fairly
easily be used as a screen saver. You don't really need xscreensaver.

I'm not sure about making the window full screen.

Depending on your hardware and what you want to do, you might want to
look at Presenter.
http://albumshaper.sourceforge.net/screenshots_Presenter_0.9.shtml

--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little
Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. --Benjamin