Re: Could not create a wiki account

Hello Alexandre.

> I wanted to contribute to the documentation, but I could'nt create
> an account. Is that on purpose, a bug or a usability issue?

On purpose - to avoid spam in the wiki.

OK. In that case, maybe a little change in the link (or it's deletion)
to create an account could make that clearer. Now it seems to the
casual user that it just doesn't work.

Tell us your preferred
username, and we will create an account for you.

My name and surname, Eduardo Mercovich, and this mail account.
Thanks. :-)

What would you like to contribute, by the way? ;-)

First I wanted to explore all the wiki to see weack spaces. Then, I
wanted to search (and try to explain if that is possible) for a way to
change the directory Photos/, or use another.

But that is another issue, and it will be better to maintain separate
threads. Or do you prefer to me to keep it here?

Regards...

--
Eduardo Mercovich
Buenos Aires - Argentina.