Re: F-Spot on Mac OS X?

Michael Tautschnig wrote:
Hi all,

I'm quite new to f-spot, just started using it under Linux. However, I'd like to
use it in Mac OS as well. Has anybody tried that already? Any known pitfalls?

Hi Michael,

I tried to make it work about 9 or 10 months ago - at that time I couldn't find any reasonably easy way to get the Mono GTK wrappers working on the mac. Maybe that has been improved since I looked at it...

One of the things that appealed to me about f-spot was the potential of a platform independent way to organize my photos. So I think it'd be great to get f-spot running on both mac os and windows...

Warren