Re: F-Spot on Mac OS X?

On 18/09/06, Michael Tautschnig <tautschn model in tum de> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm quite new to f-spot, just started using it under Linux. However, I'd like to
use it in Mac OS as well. Has anybody tried that already? Any known pitfalls?

Thanks,
Michael

It's written in Mono, so it _might_ work. Mac OS-X Mono support is
hit-and-miss, from what I can tell:
http://programming.newsforge.com/programming/06/09/08/1619253.shtml?tid=51

This guy might have solved the problem, try contacting him:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.os.apple.fink.gnome/1704

In any case, give it a shot and tell us what you came up with.

Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.com