Bug in viewing multiple tags

When viewing multiple tags in Fspot, the program displays a bar that
has an image for each tag. When I click on the tag People, it fills up
with the 70 different tags under People. This makes it very long, so
long that the Fspot goes off the screen to the right. In that case, I
cannot access the File, Edit, etc. menus and I cannot access the tag
dialog, because they are on the right of the window (which is off the
screen). Note that this is a Hebrew installation of Fspot, so English
and French installations, that have these items on the left, would
still be useable.

The workaround to the problem that I've found is to right click
Fspot's icon in the KDE task bar, and uncheck the "Maximize" button
(may not be "Maximize" in English, that's translated from Hebrew). In
this state, I can drag the window via the Title Bar, and therefore
regain access to the tags sidebar to cancel the People selection.

But I think that this should be fixed. If there are too many icons for
the width of the screen, then they should start a new row. Should I
file a bug?

Dotan Cohen