Re: CVS XMP Import: Test result

On 16/09/06, Larry Ewing <lewing novell com> wrote:
> 7) UserComment is not de-coded properly (from Hebrew)
>     <rdf:Description>
>       <ns3:UserComment>
>         <rdf:Alt>
>           <rdf:li xml:lang="x-default">\u05D7\u05EA\u05D5\u05E0
> \u05D4</rdf:li>
>         </rdf:Alt>
>       </ns3:UserComment>
>     </rdf:Description>

The hebrew you sent me before worked here I think.  Go ahread an open a
bug for this too I guess.

I've seen the Hebrew displayed like this when I view the tags on the
command line or in Kate, but they display fine when opened in F-spot.
So, although what you see is not Hebrew, it may actually be fine and
may display correctly. If you send to me the photo that produced this,
I'll confirm whether or not it displays alright in F-spot.

Dotan Cohen