Patch to solve #316048

Hello f-spot list members

I'm new to the list and f-spot. Since I do a lot of digital photography privately and I'm looking for a good solution to manage them I came to f-spot. Now since I like programming in C# I thought it would be a good start to provide a patch for a bug as a small present. In the near future I hope to provide more patches as I would like to improve the f-spot experience and my programming skills.

To the bug/patch. The proposed solution by me is a quick and easy fix that solves the problem of the bug. IMO #337724 provides a far better and more general solution to problems like #316048. Well I saw It after I made the patch :)
Anyway I would really appreciate some comments concerning my patch. What did I wrong, what should I never do to f-spot's code base etc..

I would like to thank all of you for providing such a great piece of free software

Yves