Re: Problem with Gallery Export

Hi,

Nope sorry, my mistake. At first i sent two emails before registering(was forwarding from another address) and they were held for moderation. So it seems that when i did register, it sent all the emails from before.

Thank you for the help.
Sorry to all, please disregard the rest of the messages(should be around 2).

Regards,
Alaa