Removing photos from drive

I just noticed that when I click the Delete button, the photos in
question are removed from the F-Spot catalog, but not deleted from the
dirve. I'd actually like to delete them from the drive. I now need to
know to identify these images, so that they can be deleted. The only
way I thought of doing this would be to reimport them all, and add an
identifying tag "delete_me" to them. Is there an easier way of doing
this?

Also, how about an option to have the photo deleted from the drive
instead of removed from the catalog? I've no use for photos that I've
already deleted from F-Spot. I do know about the choice in the
right-click menu to Delete From Drive, but I'd like a keyboard
shortcut.

Dotan Cohen
http://lyricslist.com