Storing EXIF in the database

Hello.

I've just installed f-spot 0.2.2 - it is the best application for photo
management I've ever seen (for my purpose :) ).

I have a lot of CDs with my photos and just wanted to index them all. Created
tags according to disc labels, imported photos (without copying). And
discovered that EXIF information is not displaying for all photos (I've
umounted disc so original files became unavailable). Is it possible to save
EXIF information in the database? I don't want to copy all photos to local
drive and prefer store them on CDs.

In other words I want to use f-spot for managing my photo collection without
copying all photos to local drive.

--
Sergei Stolyarov