Static build?

Hello,

I am interested in trying out/using F-Spot, but am having difficulty
getting it to run on my Slackware 10.1 box. I tried compiling it, but mono
wouldn't compile due to various dependancies missing or not up to date,
and I don't feel like trying to track them all down. Slackware isn't
listed as one of the distributions, so I was wondering if someone could
build a static version of F-Spot (could go on the website with the other
binaries for the various distributions)? I'm sure others would appreciate
this as well. Thanks.

Josh