Re: Feature Request: Auto add tag on upload

On 12/11/06, Todd Chambery <chambery dev gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

I love the new "Export to PicasaWeb" feature, and would request the
ability to automatically add a tag to the uploaded photos.  I've got
tons of dupes in my library and only upload the best of any group, it
would be nice to tag the uploaded photos as (in my case) "Uploaded".

Incidentally, does F-Spot have easy IDE integration?  I looked into
importing the code into MonoDevelop, but didn't find any info online
(and my inexperienced effort couldn't get it too work).

Thanks,

What I recommend in your case is to simply tag the photos that you
want to upload as "PicassaWeb" (or similar), and then upload all the
photos with that tag.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/xml.html