Re: [Patch] Show/Hide Tag Icons

John Stowers wrote:
Hey,

Attached here and to the bug report is an updated patch that lets users set the displayed size of the tag icon in the tag tree sidebar. At the moment this doesnt change the size of the tag icon in the right click menus or other places.

I like it! The only comment I might have to not scale the icons bigger than the actual image. A lot of the provided icons seem to only be 16x16, and they don't look good when scaled up.

I guess providing larger versions of the icons would be another solution!

I'm definitely keeping this patch applied on my local copy until it's merged...

Warren