Different language and Core tags

Hi Guys

Just wondering how F-Spot handles different languages together with its tags.

Like, if two persons share the F-Spot. One is using Chinese interface, and
one  Swedish?

For instance, I saw Gabriels patch to read GThumb nails, and he is looking
for the translated word for "Places" (but this word is different in
Chinese and Swedish :)) to attach some GThumb tags to.

I think we need some kind of mechanism to get the correct tag for the
standard ones (places, and whatever tags we want to import from the
photos) irrelevant of the language the user is using.

Or have I missed something here?

/Bengt

--
Bengt Thuree   bengt thuree com