Re: Rubens WorkerThread + Database threading

Ruben Vermeersch wrote:

I hope this clarifies some of my vague ramblings. It should also be
noted, that until July, I have almost no time to work on this (with
exams coming up). I do plan on working on this during summer, unless
there's a general opposition against having this in f-spot.

I just started using the flickr integration this weekend, and I was
already thinking a bit about how to implement this kind of thing  ---
This capability would rock...

if you need a hand implementing it, let me know...

Warren