Rubens WorkerThread + Database threading

Hi

Just read some bugs in bugzilla, and run into Rubens patch. After reading
that one i had some questions I thought perhaps I should ask the list.

Here goes.

Bug #337724 (Rubens WorkerThread + Database threading) indicates a
possibility to automatically sync between F-Spot and Flickr.

Do F-Spot store a tag or something for the pictures that have been
exported to Flickr?

How about to Gallery and the other web galleries that F-Spot will support?

Perhaps a Main (invisible?) tag : Web Gallery, with some subtags Flickr,
Gallery etc.

What if I have two different Flickr accounts?

/Bengt

--
Bengt Thuree   bengt thuree com