Re: Multiple photo databases

On Sun, 2006-03-19 at 12:22 -0500, Warren Baird wrote:

> Does this look useful?   If so - should I open a bug and attach the
> patch to it?

Yes, please open a bug and attach the small patch to it.
A bug in bugzilla ensures that it is not missed and forgotten.

Perhaps you can have a look at the bug with a /etc/f-spot configuration
file. Since this one might perhaps do what you want it to do. Either
attach it to this one, or create a new one.

Can't find the bug number right now, since I can not access bugzilla.

/Bengt