Compiling from CVS

I'm trying to compile f-spot from CVS on an ubuntu hoary system.  I
believe I've installed all the dependancies but it would appear I've
missed one or two.  Could someone kindly tell me what I'm missing?
The output from autogen.sh is below.

Thanks much.

--Dave

dberg ubuntu:~/PROG/f-spot$ ./autogen.sh
I am going to run ./configure with no arguments - if you wish
to pass any to it, please specify them on the ./autogen.sh command line.
processing .
Creating ./aclocal.m4 ...
Running gettextize...  Ignore non-fatal messages.
Copying file mkinstalldirs
Copying file po/Makefile.in.in

Please add the files
  codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
  progtest.m4
from the /usr/share/aclocal directory to your autoconf macro directory
or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...
Running intltoolize...
./autogen.sh: line 123: intltoolize: command not found
Running libtoolize...
Running aclocal  ...
Running autoheader...
Running automake --gnu  ...
tools/Makefile.am:4: variable `NULL' not defined
tools/Makefile.am:4: variable `NULL' not defined
Running autoconf ...
configure.in:9: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_INTLTOOL
      See the Autoconf documentation.
Running ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode --enable-compile-warnings ...
checking for working aclocal-1.4... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake-1.4... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... yes
./configure: line 1898: syntax error near unexpected token `0.21'
./configure: line 1898: `AC_PROG_INTLTOOL(0.21)'
dberg ubuntu:~/PROG/f-spot$