Re: Source Documenation
- From: "Gabriel Burt" <gabriel burt gmail com>
- To: "David Berg" <drberg1000 gmail com>
- Cc: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Source Documenation
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:12:21 -0600
On 3/17/06, David Berg <drberg1000 gmail com> wrote:
> Is there any documentation for f-spot thats more in depth than the
> User_Guide on the website? I'd like to have a better understanding of
> how f-spot works before I start using it intensly and hopefully
> hacking on it.
Hi Dave. No, there's not. What questions do you have? Perhaps we
can get them answered on the list here and get them into the guide.
] [Thread Prev