Re: Import from disk and auto-tag

Bengt Thuree wrote:>
The patch errors you get from my patch (and possible also something
similar from Warrens patch) will have to be manually fixed by you.

It's vaguely cruel and unusual to ask a non-dev type to fix these kinda things!

Dotan - I assume you are working with current CVS head. I'll grab Bengt's patch now, and see if I can get a version of it that applies cleanly against current CVS.

Hopefully I can post it in a few hours...

Warren