Re: saveing raw (cr2) files into jpg

Andreas Henden schrieb:
> the thing is that the default colors in f-spot is much nicer than with
> ufraw.

That's more an issue with the settings you choose in ufraw. I think
f-spot just displays the embedded preview of the CR2 which was created
by the cam. If you'd choose the same parameters in ufraw as the cam
used, the results should be almost identical (but for the internal
sharpening, which ufraw doesn't do).

But I aggree it would be nice to have RAW->JPEG conversion better
integrated into f-spot. I'd esp. like to have the resulting
JPEG/PNG/whatever as a version of the RAW. Currently I add the resulting
JPEG to f-spot and get an extra file this way... (But I'd still like to
use an external tool as I think about purchasing bibble.)

Just my 2¢,
	Carsten

--
God's Final Message to His Creation: