Re: Image rotations

This one time, at band camp, David Berg wrote:
>On 6/7/06, Larry Ewing <lewing novell com> wrote:
>>On the flickr site turn on the auto rotate option, that will let them
>>display the way you expect there.  F-Spot rotates jpegs by changing the
>
>Hmmmm..... An f-spot rotated image does not display as rotated on
>flickr weather I use their "auto rotate" or not.  Using their online
>uploading tool instead of f-spot's also doesn't make a difference.
>
>Again, am I missing something?

I noticed a comment in the FlickrRemote.cs file yesterday that says
something along the lines of "FIXME: flickr needs rotation", so I suspect
that the orientation data could be included in the file upload.

I've been playing around in there so if I find out what's going on with that
I'll submit a patch.  No guarantees though ;-)