Re: Finding photos

I hoping to start merging things into head starting sometime this coming
week after I get a chance to look over everything that has stacked up.
Hopefully the query branch will follow soon after that.

Thanks to everyone who has been reviewing and submitting patches, it has
been great to see so much activity.

--Larry