Automated regression test

Hi Guys

Just wondering if anyone have any idea of an automated regression test
for the various components in F-Spot.

Since F-Spot is gaining popularity and complexity by the week, it would
be great if it also had some automated regression tests.

The GUI part is tricky to test, but most of the individual functions (or
at least classes) should be ok to test or?

One way to do it would be by using nunit[1] for instance.

Hope someone more experienced have some good thoughts on this matter.
The sooner we implement it the better I think

/Bengt

[1] http://www.nunit.org/index.php?p=home