Check total selection size before exporting

Hallo,

perhaps it's been too late last night or else but I couldn't find a way to display the total size of the selected images that I wanted to export to cd burning. Am I missing some view options?

(It's the Dapper version,  f-spot 0.1.11-1ubuntu1.)

Would be quite handy to check the size before actually starting the exporting procedure because this will take some time.

Who would lend me some glasses to find this feature? (Or is it that the images are adjusted in size to fit the cdrom?? I did not check this now that I think off...)

/carsten.