Re: Pushing patch for 342137

Stephane Delcroix wrote:

> Goal: Getting XMP import patch into CVS HEAD.
> [...]
> And after this ?
> If this experiment is a success, I still have a lot of ideas and goals
> in order to make F-Spot better.

Would IPTC import be considered ?  I tagged thousands of photos with
IPTC (mostly location (country + dept/state + city) and keywords for
people) and I wouldn't want to tag them back.

I'll be happy to work on a patch if this is considered (I have little
experience with C# but using XMP import as guidance I believe I can do