Re: Original export

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 12:49 +0100, Jakub Steiner wrote:

> The <span></span> element is used to emphasize that part of the comment
> with CSS (used for Photo No initally). Having the whole comment
> emphasized is not something you want to do I think.

Putting the display issues aside, can you comment on the more important
file naming issue Jakub?

I filed a bug with patch regarding this several months ago and commented
on it when Sitan brought it up several weeks ago, but still have not
seen any comments on it.

This bug makes f-spot's original export feature unusable at the moment.

See bug #321424 in bugzilla.

Cheers

--
Matt Brown