Re: Marking pictures for export

I would love to dive into C# but currently, monodevelop is currently busted on my machine (Arch 0.7.1). :\

Johan Segernäs wrote:
On 2006-01-03 07:49 -0500 or thereabouts, John Russell wrote:

Since I don't have the C#-skills to implement this myself, how do I get it
done? ;)

I've found that in this case your options usually boil down to learn,
beg, pay or wait.

I know this, therefore my little smiley up there. maybe I should learn C#
anyway, f-spot has given me a reason to, I really like this software and I'd
love to contribute.

I'll raise that request at bugzilla later this evening when I get home!