Re-read times

Hi,

first of all thanks for the great job! I really like f-spot and it did
come a long way lately.

Now as the time confusion on importing has been sorted out I'm quite
happy but I'd like to ask if there's a way to re-read the times of the
already imported images? There I already have the 1 hour gap of my JPEGs
and CRWs and I'd like to remove this easily without loosing tags (and
too much hassle). ;-) Is there an easy way to do this?

Cheers,
	Carsten

--
»Nur zwei Dinge sind unbegrenzt, das Universum und menschliche
Dummheit. Und bei dem Ersten bin ich mir nicht sicher.«