Various patches expected

Hello.

I am a new user of f-spot. What I really would like to get is the
ability to make requests in logical strings (I remember seeing a screenshot
where  one could request pictures with "(my sister and location: our
place) or (my nephew and event: birthday)" (conjunctive normal form).

This patch would be a great addition to f-spot.

Preferences about wether "Copy photos to ~/Photos" should be checked by
default during import would be great (I never want to copy to ~/Photos,
my home disk is a NFS mount and backed-up, and I cannot allow my
personal pictures to be backed-up at my lab).

Some support for "ghost images" (backuped pictures, not present on the
disk, but thumbnailed) is being discussed, I see in the archives. This
would be really good.

Being able to choose themes when exporting to a static HTML folder would
also be an improvement. There are already themes available for gthumb,
for example, that could be reused.

I also miss keys to fast-forward or pause during diaporamas, and of course
complete integration with music for diaporamas would be great.

Overall, I am happy with f-spot, but search with ANDs and ORs would
really improve the experience.

I do not know C#; however, this does not look really different from most
languages I know. But I suck at GUI programming.