Re: Bug 329841 - Also modify old directory names?

On Thu, 2006-02-09 at 04:26 -0600, Gabriel Burt wrote:

> If you add an update to Updates.cs it will only be run once.  See the
> update that's in there that removes the Other tag.

So, am correct in assuming that whatever we put into Updates.cs will
have to remain there, since it will start with the Update Number higher
than what is recorded in the database. And the Update Number is
calculated from the Updater() function?

I will probably get back to you later and ask you to verify my
assumptions :)

/bengt