Date adjustment

Hi

I have a few complains about the date adjustment function.
Have you ever tried correcting a set of picture for less than 1
minute? It won't work! F-spot will switch the picture of AT LEAST one
minute!

I ran into this because I was fixing the time of some pics taken from
different cameras. Sadly in 1 minute happened many things, and from
one set of pics I see a person on a car, getting off, and then I see
her on again because of another set! But I couldn't manage to fix the
time of 45 seconds.

Am I a maniac? :)
maxxer