Re: F-Spot from CVS not autogen'ing
- From: "Dotan Cohen" <dotancohen gmail com>
- To: "Stephane Delcroix" <stephane delcroix org>
- Cc: f-spot-list <f-spot-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: F-Spot from CVS not autogen'ing
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 13:50:34 +0200
On 19/12/06, Stephane Delcroix <stephane delcroix org> wrote:
This time, I'll learn you how to fish...
there's a nice tool in debian/ubuntu called apt-file.
install it like this:
apt-get install apt-file
then, update its database, by running, as root
then, when youre looking for a file called afile, you can find in which
package it belongs by running
apt-file search afile
So, the Syste.Runtime.Remoting.dll file is in the package
btw, there's an almost up-to-date page in the f-spot wiki on how to
install CVS or released version, focused on ubuntu...
Thanks, Stephane, that's what I really wanted to know: how to stand on
my own two feet. I hope that I won't need to make any more noise on
the list, I'm a little embarrassed so far. As usual, thank you for the
] [Thread Prev