Re: F-Spot from CVS not autogen'ing

This time, I'll learn you how to fish...

there's a nice tool in debian/ubuntu called apt-file.

install it like this:

apt-get install apt-file

then, update its database, by running, as root

apt-file update

then, when you're looking for a file called afile, you can find in which
package it belongs by running

apt-file search afile

So, the Syste.Runtime.Remoting.dll file is in the package
libmono-system-runtime2.0-cil

btw, there's an almost up-to-date page in the f-spot wiki on how to
install CVS or released version, focused on ubuntu...

regards

--
Stephane Delcroix
stephane delcroix org