Re: amount of photos

Right now I have ~4500. Now that i have dslr (nikon d80), I will
probably double that in a matter of months with 10MP shots. I'm sure
there are avid photographers with photo collections in the tens of
thousands, if not hundreds. I personally have noticed no performance
issues with an increasing amount of photos.