Re: amount of photos

I have over 15k of 6-8megapixel jpgs in mine on an amd xp2600 with 1.5GB of ram and it runs just fine (even on my very slow hard drives)

-Chris

--
Chris Kelly
ckdake ckdake com

On Dec 6, 2006, at 4:47 PM, Mike Gemünde wrote:

Hi,

last week a got a new camera and i know, that my album will increase.
I've got the question, how much photos can I manage with f-spot? I
know/think that f-spot handles (in the "library-view") only the
thumbnails and so the size of the pictures doesn't matter, but is there
a limit? Will f-spot slow down?

How much Photos do you guys manage with f-spot??

Mike