Re: raw w/export tools

That would also work for me as well. Being Able to export to bibble or
rawstudio would be great. I would just to be able to export to flickr
seamlessly without having to do conversions to JPG with another
program.

BTW, I started an f-spot flickr group, in case anyone on this list also
uses flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/59071656 N00/