Re: raw w/export tools

In a similar vein, is there a move to allow for use of other programs using F-spot as the mediator of workflow?  I have just started using F-spot and love it, I would like to be be able to go through my library and use it for cataloging, uploading etc.  But there are times when I will want to do more concise raw conversion and/or editing of specific images, it would be great to have a mechanism to do so (if it doesnt already exist) while keeping some type of revision control within F-spot.  Specifically I am using and/or investigaing (depending on what looks best):

Raw Conversion:
ufraw ( )
Bibble ( )
Rawstudio ( )