raw w/ export tools

Before I ask a few questions, let me applaud the developers of f-spot on
a great product, I've used quite a few image management tools in the
past(iPhoto, Pshop album), and F-spot is by far my favorite.

I recently purchased a digital SLR (Nikon D80) and started shooting in
RAW, but I noticed that any upload tool craps out, because most tools
like flickr and such do not support RAW. Is there any way to convert to
JPEG for export from within f-spot or perhaps a built-in conversion when
using RAW with an export tool that does not support it?

Are there any plans to do RAW workflow with F-spot, or is that
considered to be out of scope?

Thanks,

Alex
--