Re: Patched Fspot hanging on import

On 25/08/06, Bengt Thuree <bengt thuree com> wrote:
On Fri, 2006-08-25 at 15:59 +0300, Dotan Cohen wrote:

> Thanks, Bengt, how did you do the XMP trace output? Exiftool doesn't
> seem to show XMP info for photos that I _know_ have XMP info (The
> beatrice photo, for instance).

Modify the XmpTagsMetadata.cs to enable debug.
That is, remove the comment (//) on the first line in the file.

make, and test... observe the console for printouts...

Beatrice has 2 hebrew tags in it now, but the Comment is still not in
hebrew :(

/Bengt

Thanks, I rebuilt it like that. Now, on to the brick wall (to bang my
head against it)...

Dotan