Re: F-Spot and M2

Am 24.08.2006, 11:36 Uhr, schrieb Ben Monnahan <monnahan gmail com>:

I posted a script to make this work yesterday to that bug report.  See
comment #44

Thanx, Ben,

but I posted this because I'm not quite happy with this approach - to change the mail handling used by Gnome via a script for only one application.

Or else perhaps I misunderstood the script.

There are quite a great variety of mail clients in the wild and who knows what gets broken.

/carsten.