Re: Patch Review please : 321770 - Import Roll History

On Thu Aug 17 at 09:18 (+0200), Marcus wrote:
> And as I wrote previously I think that being able to group images per
> "import roll" is a pretty natural way of doing it.

You can already do it, though maybe in a way you won't like: you can
create a new tag for each roll/session.

That way you would end up with many tags, of course. But I get the
feeling that's already what some people had in mind (though not myself
as I like it better the fewer tags I've got).

Or in other words, do we have two different notions here? Tags and
rolls? Or only one with roll being a special case of tag.

Based on my personal tastes, I'd say the former but, again, it seems to
me many people would choose the latter.

Cheers,
Thomas "mercen" PARIS

--
Google Talk / Jabber: mercen jabber typhon net
http://mercen.org         <- news