Re: Patch Review please : 321770 - Import Roll History

On Thu Aug 17 at 11:48 (+0200), Stéphane wrote:
> But again, my main opinion is that there's no strong relation between
> the roll and the content of the roll, although you're free to add that
> relation by :
> - never shoot anything that won't fit in a roll
> - import whenever your event is done

Stéphane, I believe Marcus and you have a different definition of a
roll. It seems to me Marcus' definition is more what I would call a
session. It so happens that in his case one memory card is always
enough for a session.

HTH you guys understand each other...

Cheers,
Thomas "mercen" PARIS

--
Google Talk / Jabber: mercen jabber typhon net
http://mercen.org         <- news