Re: Patch Review please : 321770 - Import Roll History

My main point with this fix is that it seems to me that adding the
"import time" to each photo and then using that to sort would be a
simpler and more elegant solution than adding a new table to the
database.

But again, I may well be missing some obvious flaws with performance
or similar with that idea.

In both ways there would be additional tables to the database.
Current Last 20 rolls --> 2 tables, one index and one time.

Keeping all Import times --> 1 tables (time), and one extra column (time id) in photo

/Bengt