Re: Importing XMP data with SemWeb

The best reference I know of for questions like this is the IPTC schema
for XMP:

http://www.iptc.org/IPTC4XMP/

This documentation is nice because it tells how to map legacy IPTC IIM
metadata to XMP format and vice versa, as well as specifying all the
commonly used fields available in Photoshop.

If f-spot were to implement all the same fields as Photoshop, I think
we'd be in good shape.

-David